Competitive benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance, PTO, Professional development assistance
Our audiology clinic is now interviewing for a friendly, happy, motivated Front Desk Medical Receptionist to run the front desk in our Lewisville, TX clinic. Previous experience in high volume medical, retail, or call center is helpful. Previous experience with hearing aids is a PLUS but not required. Sales minded professionals encouraged to apply.
You should be neat, bubbly, organized, with great computer skills and references. Our company takes COVID-19 seriously and you will be required to wear a mask and follow protocols at all times.
We offer a base pay + bonuses and commissions as well as a full benefits package.
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
- Working with insurance
- Performing data entry
- Interaction with our patients and their hearing aids to provide a world class customer service experience
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance verification: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous experience in high volume medical, retail, or call center is helpful
- Previous experience with hearing aids is a PLUS but not required