Are you passionate about patient care? Bring your customer service and organizational skills to this highly rated ophthalmology practice as a Medical Receptionist. Our goal is to provide state of the art treatments with exceptional compassion to each patient.
As a Medical Receptionist , you will utilize your multitasking skill to run the front desk and provide insurance coordination. You will also be responsible for verifying our patient's eligibility, coordinating benefits, facilitating medical insurance coverage, and addressing patients' questions regarding authorizations. Medical billing or insurance experience is a must. Medical background is a big plus!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Check patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Request authorization request for outpatient services
- Check eligibility and verify insurance coverage
- Schedule appointments and prepare charts
- Update patient information
- Other medical billing duties
- Bilingual in spanish preferred
- Insurance verification or medical biller experience preferred
- Medical experience is a plus, not required. We are willing to train the right candidate!
- High school diploma or equivalent