Front Desk Receptionist
A new mind health services inc
Las Vegas, NV 89110
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Benefits: Dental and vision insurance.
Full-time. 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday. Weekends required.
What you get to do every single day
- Providing aid in the management of patient medical records
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Receiving patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Supporting patients with client forms
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Efficiently responding to phone calls to maintain minimum rings and answering inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Administrating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Preferred (not required) qualifications:
- Receptionist: 1 year experience
- Driver's License
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.