Competitive benefits: dental insurance + paid time off
Bring your passion for patient care to this highly rated multispecialty dental practice that seeks motivated individuals to manage the front desk. The ideal dental receptionist candidate should have relevant experience and knowledge of dental insurances and dental procedures.
We are a growing private practice in need of a dental receptionist who can be warm and welcoming to our patients but also follow through with protocol.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Part-time work days are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and 1 Saturday a Month.
- Scheduling and confirming dental appointments
- Verify Dental Insurance Coverage
- Check in patients
- Collect copayments
- Call patient Recall
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Scheduling or dental receptionist experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dentrix: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warm and welcoming demeanor