Are you ready for a change? Have you always wanted to be a Dental Assistant but never had the chance?
Our dental office currently has an opportunity for a Front Desk / Dental Assistant to join our team. This person will cover all front office duties and be willing to cross-train for dental assisting duties.
Ideal candidates should be mature, super friendly, on-time, have excellent in-person customer service, be hardworking, reliable, motivated and be able to keep the office running smoothly without constant direction or supervision.
Dental or medical experience preferred, but WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE. Spanish is a big plus, but not required.
- Mon/Tue 8:30am-5:30pm (1 hr lunch).
- Wed/Thur/Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (1hr lunch).
- Saturdays 9:30-3pm (no lunch). One Saturday is off once a month.
(off on Sunday and either Wednesday or Thursday).
- Front office duties
- Greeting visitors
- Scheduling and correspondence
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Deliver excellent customer service and quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Overall keep office running smoothly without constant direction or supervision
- If Spanish speaking, you will translate between English and Spanish with accuracy and proficiency
- You must be a self-starter, always take initiative and do not slack off
- Have own, reliable transportation to and from work
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Type minimum of 45 wpm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Punctual, Dependable, and Reliable
- Preferably 1+ years of healthcare experience or 3+ years of work experience
- Spanish is a big plus, but not required