Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Full-Time: 35+ hrs. Must be open to weekends and evening hours
Urgently hiring! Immediate start.
Sollis is a highly successful healthcare services business that is revolutionizing emergency medicine and urgent care. We are looking for energetic and passionate self-starters who are excited about healthcare and want to raise the standards for excellent emergency and urgent care.
The Front Desk Receptionist/Patient Coordinator will create a wonderful first impression for members as the first person they interact with. They are responsible for managing our phone lines and moving patients through the intake and checkout process.
The Front Desk Receptionist/Patient Coordinator must ensure that all procedures are closely followed so the medical team can concentrate on the well-being of our patients. They must interact smoothly with all patients and Sollis staff. This position will report into the Regional Manager and Medical Director at our Beverly Hills location.
Learn more about us here, but scroll down to apply through Teamanics! Company Website
- Answer the Sollis medical hotline. Direct patients to the correct channels for their medical care, billing questions or other needs
- Prepare new records, files, and maintain records in SalesForce (customer relationship management tool) and ECW (our electronic health record)
- Keep entire office space and suites neat and clean, oversee maintenance staff
- Perform administrative duties as needed, especially around inputting medical information to the proper channels and tech systems
- Distribute mail and handle routine correspondence
- Perform back office duties pertaining to inventory and space management when needed
- Maintain office supplies and ensure the clinic is well stocked
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a conscientious personality type
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally among departments and teams
- Strong database and systems skills, especially with Salesforce and ECW (our electronic health record) is preferred
- Ownership and accountability - a "buck stops here" attitude, happy to take ownership for projects and problems and make sure they are executed to the highest standards
- Ability to think and work independently, effectively, and efficiently as if running your own business unit
- Ambitious, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Excellent administrative background, especially in managing customers on the phone
- Previous experience in a medical office or similar healthcare experience
- Customer Services/Hospitality skills/experience
- Ability to efficiently execute (and often improve) established office routines and policies
- Are a rising star, looking for a challenging opportunity to build the operations of a growing business