Full-time: including Saturdays
Urgently Hiring! Open to both experienced and less experienced candidates!
Bring your passion for patient care to this exceptional and modern dental office. You will be in charge of both front desk reception and dental/medical billing to help create an excellent patient experience.
Candidates with prior dental/medical insurance experience are preferred, but we are open to less experienced candidates with the right skills. If you are willing to learn, we will train and teach you!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
Front desk responsibilities:
- Create and bill out insurance claims
- Enter insurance breakdowns using electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Create write-offs and narratives
- Negotiate claims for coverage
- Other dental or medical billing responsibilities
- Register new patients and update patient information
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Arrange patient charts for next day appointments
- Organize referrals to other medical specialists
- Dispatch lab work appropriately
- Other front desk receptionist related duties
- Candidates with prior dental/medical insurance experience are preferred, but we are open to less experienced candidates with the right skills
- Dental/medical office experience (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Plus if familiar with Open Dental, not required
- Plus if familiar with ICD-10, not required
- Big plus if you speak Spanish, not required