Front Desk Representative
ReFocus Eye Health
Philadelphia, PA 19116 (multiple locations)
Salary: from $14 an hour.
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental, Health, and Life insurance, PTO.
Seeking a motivated and experienced front desk ophthalmic receptionist for an established, multi-specialty practice. Applicant is required to be friendly, reliable, punctual, able to multitask, have excellent communication and computer skills. Receptive to constructive feedback and ability to learn new tasks with a growth mindset is imperative. Knowledge of ophthalmic billing is strongly desirable.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Checking in and checking out patients
- Scheduling office appointments and surgeries; Obtain, record, and update personal and financial information
- Obtain previous records and send documentation to other physicians
- Obtain referrals from family doctors and authorizations from insurance companies
- Record & collect patient charges and payments
- Generate statements and invoices
- Call patients for appointment reminders
- Follow through with any outstanding, denied or rejected claims
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.