Bring your passion for healthcare administration to one of the top cancer treatment offices in Florida. Hematology Oncology Associates’ goals are to provide state of the art cancer treatments with a high level of compassionate care in a warm inviting environment.
Hematology Oncology Associates is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their pharmacy staff in Lake Worth and Boynton Beach, FL. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for entering patients information, placing refills, and supporting the operations of the Pharmacy.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
- Perform routine, non-professional pharmacy functions
- Triage incoming faxes and mail
- Enter patient information and maintain administrative pharmacy functions
- Creating fax requests
- Placing refills
- Packing and shipping orders accurately as needed
- Follow and aid in enforcement of all company policies and procedures
- Respect and maintain confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA
Requirements for Administrative Assistant
- 1 year minimum of administrative tasks
- Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once
- Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously
- Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, other departments, patients, physicians and management
- Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent