Samsung SDS is looking for an IT Manager to join the team in Ridgefield Park, NJ! As an IT Manager, you will implement internal asset processes and procedures to optimize hardware lifecycle. If asset management is your expertise, we want to hear from you!
Samsung SDS needs a knowledgeable and reliable IT Manager to strategically plan, monitor, and manage the lifecycle of all corporate-owned IT hardware assets. Ability to speak Korean is a must! Experience with Hardware Asset Management is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for IT Manager
- Develop and maintain processes for the full IT asset, license, and maintenance life cycle from procurement to retirement
- Update policies and procedures for effective asset life cycle management
- Track and maintain an accurate inventory of assets throughout their life cycle. Assets include: copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance records, all costs associated with asset and maintenance and support
- Write and update procedures to support Hardware Asset Management
- Plan the population of the asset database, manage the asset database, central libraries and tools, and ensure regular housekeeping of the asset database
Requirements for IT Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Hardware Asset Management experience
- Experience with any Asset Management toolset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) with a strong knowledge of MS Excel and Access