Speech Goals Speech Therapy is seeking a Receptionist who wants to be part of a team that makes a difference in children's lives! Speech Goals Speech Therapy focuses on providing optimal therapy strategies to families for the growth of their children's education!
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments, verifying patients' insurance, and addressing patients' questions regarding authorizations. Excellent customer service is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MRBS1
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Verify insurances and check eligibility
- Coordinate benefits with outside organizations
- Address patients' questions regarding authorizations
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar
- Other medical and receptionist related duties
- Ability to speak Spanish a must
- Experience in customer service
- Proficient knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills