Samsung SDS is looking for an IT Asset Manager to join their team in Mountain View, CA! As an IT Asset Manager, you will implement the best business practices to optimize spending and support asset lifecycle. If you want to step up in your career, we want to hear from you!
Samsung SDS needs a knowledgeable and reliable Asset Manager to strategically plan, monitor, and record assets to ensure compliance throughout its lifecycle. Experience working in asset management, information technology, or related fields required.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- The Asset Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining processes for the full IT asset, license, and maintenance life cycle from procurement to retirement
- Update policies and procedures for effective asset life cycle management (acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation and disposal) of IT assets
- Track and maintain an accurate inventory of assets throughout their life cycle. Assets include: copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance records, all costs associated with asset and maintenance and support
- Reconcile, audit and validate software licenses against installed asset base
- Manage evaluation of Asset Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organization’s budget, resources, timescale and technical requirements
- Plan the population of the asset database, manage the asset database, central libraries and tools, and ensure regular housekeeping of the asset database
- Work closely with National sites to ensure policy compliance
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive experience working in asset management, information technology, or with related education/training
- BS/BA degree preferred, not required