Urgently hiring! Bilingual in Korean is a must!
Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Help Desk Specialist to support its team in Plano, TX. If you're great at multitasking and have excellent customer service skills, then we want to talk to you!
As a team member for IT Help Desk support, you will be the main point of contact for customers! You will answer questions, look into IT problems and find solutions. The ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSIT1
Responsibilities for IT Help Desk
- Serving as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries for internal applications, hardware, printers and remote technology
- Logging, categorizing and actioning all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Desk application
- Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests
- Manage user accounts updates, password resets
- Troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
- Escalate issues to second and third level support teams
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time
Requirements for IT Help Desk
- Bilingual in Korean is required!
- Experience with ticketing and escalations
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Mac OS and PC hardwares
- Positive attitude and well organized
- Create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carrier