Urgently hiring! Must be bilingual in Korean!
Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Help Desk Specialist to support its team in Auburn Hills, MI. If you're great at multitasking and have excellent customer service skills, then we want to talk to you!
As an IT Help Desk Specialist you will be the initial point of contact for addressing system issues and customer questions. Proficient computer skills and the ability to speak Korean is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Serve as initial point of contact for inquiries via telephone and email for internal applications, hardware, printers and remote technology
- Log, categorize and action all incoming ticket activity in the helpdesk desk application
- Follow up on outstanding issues with customers
- Manage user account updates and password resets
- Troubleshoot and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
- Escalate issues to second and third level support
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory assets
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time
- Bilingual in Korean is required!
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with ticketing and escalations
- Great written and verbal communication
- Associates degree or higher
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.