Medical Laboratory Technician
Hematology Oncology Associates
Lake Worth, FL 33462
$24 to $40 an hour (DOE)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Urgent Job Opening! Hiring ASAP
Bring your passion for patient care to one of the top cancer treatment offices in Florida. Hematology Oncology Associates was established over 35 years ago, and has grown to include 7 Board Certified Hematology and Oncologists in 3 convenient locations. Their goals are to provide state of the art cancer treatments with a high level of compassionate care in a warm inviting environment.
Urgently seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician with a Medical Lab Technician (ASCP) certification.
For Pharmacy Technician position, please apply here instead.
- Organize work by matching computer orders to samples
- Maintain quality results by running standards and controls, performing routine equipment maintenance, and monitoring quality control measures and protocols
- Identify and communicate abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel
- Provide test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating hematology, urinalysis, and coagulation equipment
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians, and any other individuals by following established standards and procedures
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- High School Diploma
- Medical Lab Technician (ASCP) Certification
- Analyzing information
- Chemistry techniques
- FDA Health Regulations
- Infection control
- Clinical Lab Testing
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.