Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Billing Specialist to their team based in Austin, TX! If you're ready for a step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Billing Specialist you will focus on processing customer billing and documentation related to invoices. You will manage, analyze and prepare correction forms for any billing corrections in the access database. 2+ years of experience in account receivable, invoicing in the transportation or logistics industry is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Process customer billing accurately
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections
- Ability to understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Profit / Loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS, and account reporting
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- 2+ years of experience in AR &AP, Invoicing, Customer Service required
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word, Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Transportation/Logistics accounting related experience preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- A plus if you are able to speak Korean