Arlington TX 76011
Starfish Counseling is looking for a bright Licensed Professional Counselor to add to their skilled team in Arlington, TX! This counseling practice works with adults, adolescents and families to work through life’s challenges. An ideal Licenced Professional Counselor can offer expertise in mental health services and provide our clients with the best communication and problem solving solutions.
As a Senior Therapist or Licenced Professional Counselor (LPC) you will be providing a safe and comfortable environment for clients and creating a helpful and trustworthy relationship with clients.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Makes contact with the youth and family to encourage and maintain involvement at a frequency based on the strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences of the individual
- Provides competent and comprehensive evaluations/assessments of patients
- Develops competent individualized treatment goals for patients, including short and long term goals, and specific techniques/interventions to be utilized
- Provides medical record documentation, forms, and reports
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy and help each learn and grow through their trauma
- Recommends referrals to lead clinicians as appropriate
- Coordinates care, conducts discharge planning, initiates and follows through on referrals
- Provides clinical activities in accordance with state and federal regulation, accreditation standards, and professional code of ethics
- LPC or LCSW (Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker) in the state of Texas
- Master’s degree in a counseling or social work or related field
- Passed counseling/social work boards (licensing exam)
- Practised under supervision for 3,000+ hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with a team and individually
- Great patient care and interpersonal skills