Arlington TX 76011
Starfish Counseling is looking for a bright Licensed Social Worker to add to their office in Arlington, TX! This counseling practice works with adults, adolescents and families to improve life’s challenges. An ideal Licenced Social worker can offer expertise in mental health services and provide our clients with the best communication and problem solving solutions.
As a Senior Therapist or Licenced Social Worker (LCSW) you will be providing a safe and comfortable environment for clients and creating a helpful and trustworthy relationship with clients.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Develop relationships with residents and their responsible party as needed for admissions, counseling, and identifying needs
- Work with responsible party and resident on social interaction, reality orientation, and intellectual stimulation
- Complete acute care plans as needed and attend care plan meetings
- Assist Administrator with resident/family/responsible party concern management
- Complete the initial, routine, and as needed psychosocial and socialization assessment, if needed can refer residents for additional professional psychosocial services
- Discuss advance care planning with responsible party upon admission and as per state regulations and complete necessary documents
- Coordinates care, conducts discharge planning, initiates and follows through on referrals
- Provides clinical activities in accordance with state and federal regulation, accreditation standards, and professional code of ethics
- LPC or LCSW (Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker) in the state of Texas
- Master’s degree in a counseling or social work or related field
- Passed counseling/social work boards (licensing exam)
- Practised under supervision for 3,000+ hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with a team and individually
- Great patient care and interpersonal skills