Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately hiring Logistics Billing Specialists that speak Korean!
Do you love thinking analytically to navigate complex challenges? Samsung SDS is looking for a Bilingual Logistics Billing Specialist to add to their team in Austin, TX! If you're ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors. Ability to speak Korean is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Logistics Billing Specialist
- Conduct a transactional process from factory to distribution center, making routine decisions using predetermined decision alternatives on matters that have business impact
- Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance (Forecast, Routing, KPI, Container and Load management)
- Oversee destination transportation operation to ensure execution and delivery of priority and KPI containers
- Coordinate and execute special project transportation and ancillary services
- Document and data collection to support department projects/activities
- Work in a continuous improvement spirit across a highly-matrix working environment
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Requirements for Logistics Billing Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of Customer Service, Account Receivable, Invoicing or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Demonstrated effective communication and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communications skills and must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization
- PC experience including spreadsheet and data entry skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Experienced in Excel, especially in performing the v lookup function and pivot table
- Strong work ethic, accuracy and strong attention to detail