Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their Plano, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
- Conduct a transactional process from factory to distribution center, making routine decisions using predetermined decision alternatives on matters that have business impact
- Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance (Forecast, Routing, KPI, Container and Load management)
- Oversee destination transportation operation to ensure execution and delivery of priority and KPI containers
- Coordinate and execute special project transportation and ancillary services
- Document and perform data collection to support department projects and activities
- Identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and make recommendations to change either delivery methods or dates, and authorize standard returns or claims
- Work in a continuous improvement spirit across a highly-matrix working environment
- Other Logistics Coordinator duties as assigned
- Bachelors or equivalent degree of experience
- General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in SAP and proficiency in Excel
- Interprets gathered data to propose solutions and process improvement.
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents
- Can work with minimum supervision