Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their Miami, FL location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. 1+ years of logistics experience required. Spanish is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Conduct a transactional process from factory to distribution center
- Oversee destination transportation operation to ensure execution and delivery of priority and KPI containers
- Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance
- Coordinate and execute special project transportation
- Document and data collection to support projects
- Interpret product shipment information from various order and shipping documents.
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- 1+ years of experience in logistics (Import, Export, Domestics)
- Inventory maintenance experience
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Good management and organizational skills
- High school diploma/GED required