an hour DOE
Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator for their Miami, FL location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations is preferred!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Select and track best routes/flights for exports
- Plan delivery of cargo; book space for flights
- Enter imports into KGYL system
- Inform clients when cargo has arrived and close files
- Update all forms of communication and maintain positive client relationships
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact
- Follow SOP/Work Instructions and ensure operational best practice
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- 1+ years of experience in logistics (Import, Export, Domestics)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Inventory maintenance experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Good management and organizational skills