Samsung SDS is looking to add a Transportation Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Plano, TX warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep the warehouse running smoothly.
You will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution. Experience with Excel is very helpful!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
- Maintain on time IOD collection
- Work with multiple divisions throughout the supply chain, customer service, transportation and third party teams
- Prepare and update standard operating procedures for documenting department activities
- Identify process improvements with attention to detail
- Download daily snapshots from transportation management system (TMS) for analysis and action
- Maintain daily communications with carriers to ensure on time deliveries
- Identify trends and issues that can adversely effect on time IOD/POD collection
- Experience with logistics or transportation (track and trace)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, PP, Excel (creating pivot tables, vlookups, data analysis)
- Knowledge of SAP and transportation management systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture