Urgently hiring! Work from the comfort of your home until we reopen. First 2 weeks of training on site.
Are you ready to take your logistics career up a level? We are looking for a stellar Logistics Coordinator to join the growing team at Samsung SDS and help bring their operations and supply chain to the next level. If you're self-started and want to grow your skills in logistics, then we want to hear from you!
We need a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator with great multitasking skills to take charge of our shipping operations. You will plan loads, track shipment updates and communicate with carriers. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Prioritize and strategically plan loads
- Track, trace and provide shipment updates
- Communicate with carriers to resolve logistics issues
- Input and report electronic data
- Maintain and file electronic documents
- Perform other supply chain related duties as required
- Able to attend the first 2 weeks of training on site and work remotely until our office reopens
- Bilingual in Korean is required
- Experience in logistics or supply data chain operations
- Ocean or air freight forwarding experience a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with EPR systems a bonus
- Well-organized and good communication skills
This Physical Therapy & Balance Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.