Urgently hiring! Must be able to speak Korean!
Samsung SDS is looking for a bilingual Logistics Operations Specialist for their Austin, TX warehouse! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operations Specialist you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Knowledge of logistics and supply chain industry will help you succeed in this position!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
- Coordinate transportation of products domestically
- Create logistics reports regularly
- Identify and resolve supply chain issues
- Manage performance of internal resources and external partner collaboration
- Create goals that will help the team exceed deadlines for deliveries
- Ability to speak Korean is required, but non bilingual candidates who worked for long term in their previous worksite can be considered
- Great customer service skills
- A plus if you have experience working in the transportation and logistics industry
- Willing to learn about international transportation and supply chain needs
This Physical Therapy & Balance Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.