an hour + benefits
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Logistics Operator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Santa Fe Springs, CA warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Logistics Operator you will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution. Freight or ocean forwarding experience is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Coordinate with customers cargo bookings(FCL/LCL) and manage delivery
- Handle customer requests and all troubleshooting issues in a timely manner
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs to coordinate booking, pickup, tracking and proof of delivery with appropriate documentation
- Maintain essential documentation with up to date information
- Recommend changes in current processes
- Accurately enter data into Cello system as needed
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- Experience in ocean or freight forwarding required
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office and Excel; using vlookup and pivot tables
- Highly organized with ability to manage multi-tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate openly and effectively
- Ability to speak one of the following languages is a big plus: Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, or Mandarin