Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Operator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience in the supply chain or logistics industry is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Return authorization management and logistics processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse, including reconciling claims
- Identify issues within the delivery cycle and make recommendations for resolution to authorize standard returns and determination of claims
- Work on solving problems of routine scope requiring data analysis and reporting from system and non-system sources
- Work closely with Warehouse Operations, Logistics, Transportation, Finance, and Supply Chain teams
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- 2 + years in FTL/LTL Transportation dispatching or operations
- Experience with NAFTA/USMCA cross border transportation preferred
- Advanced Excel required: V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc
- SAP experience required
- Demonstrate ability to analyze information
- Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers
- Travel within the United States
- Bilingual in Korean is a plus!