an hour + benefits
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Santa Fe Springs, CA warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Education: College BA preferred
- Experience with freight forwarding or shipping industry prefered
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- Relevant experience in a Cargo Claim operation position
- Transportation/Logistics, Inventory control and/or Warehousing operations experience is a helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Excel and ERP system knowledge