Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Project Manager for their Santa Fe Springs, CA location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Project Manager you will work closely with executives and high level management to develop brand positioning and marketing plans to help maximize operational efficiency of the company. Extensive experience in the supply chain or logistics industry is helpful.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Consultant
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of our company’s identity and positioning, as well as target audiences and competitive landscape
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Develop statistical models to evaluate the impact of different marketing tactics
- Work with high-level management to create brand positioning, an marketing plan, and a rollout plan for the new brand with key performance indicators
- Work with project members in the delivery of client engagements and associated outputs
- Develop future-facing insights, implications, and recommendations, delivering advice, making recommendations, and identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
Requirements for Supply Chain Consultant
- Bilingual in Korean, required
- 3+ years of experience in warehouse operation
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Relevant Logistics Industry Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal writing and editing skills
- Microsoft proficient (PPT/Excel/Word)