Samsung SDS is looking for a creative, collaborative and technical Marketing Designer to add to their team in Ridgefield, NJ! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you keep up to date with the latest design trends, we encourage you to apply!
As a Marketing Designer you will be responsible for designing marketing collaterals, creating digital assets such as emails, newsletters, presentation decks, social media graphics, etc. To be a successful Marketing Designer, you have experience with design programs like Adobe Suite. Experience with B2B marketing and graphic design tools is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Marketing Designer
- Design marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, datasheets, battle cards, presentation decks, booth mockups
- Create digital marketing assets including emails, newsletters, social media graphics blog articles, website pages, images and videos
- Follow the brand guidelines, formats and templates to maintain consistency with corporate brand standards
- Collaborate with marketing and business teams to produce sales enablement materials, creating and editing graphic and video content as per required
- Keep up to date with latest design trends
Requirements for Marketing Designer
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, tech, graphic design, and visual communications
- Ability to demonstrate graphic or marketing design skills with a portfolio
- Knowledgeable of technical skills and popular graphic design programs like Adobe Suite: Acrobat DC, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dimension
- Ability to work with flexibility and in a fast paced environment or experience in a tech environment
- Proficient with PowerPoint
- Experience with CMS and Eloqua would be a plus
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to details
- A creative mindset to bring designs to life with simple instructions