Full Time, Part-time
Immediately Hiring! No certification required.
Join this highly rated podiatry practice as a Medical Assistant! Cherrywood Foot Care Group is looking for a stellar teammate with a great attitude to take charge of the back office. If you are hard working, organized and able to multitask, we want to hear from you!
As a Medical Assistant, you will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. Excellent customer service skills are a must! No certification needed for this position.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MA1
- Document patient basic medical history as needed with EHR MediTouch System
- Prepare treatment rooms and sterilize medical instruments
- Perform digital Orthotic Scanning
- Assist with X-Rays
- Arrange laboratory services
- Assist during medical examinations
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in EHR and patient management software is a plus
- Knowledge of basic computer systems