Queens, NY 11421
Take your career to the next level at this established Pain Management Clinic. We are seeking a motivated Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) who can help maintain efficient and effective workflow, and ensure high quality care. This is a great opportunity as you'll be working with doctors dedicated to providing effective therapy plans.
As a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), you will be multitasking with both patient care and administrative duties. You will need great customer service and organizational skills to succeed in this position. Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy Certification required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW!
- Obtain, handle and update confidential medical records
- Prepare patients for examinations by pre-screening patients
- Takes patient vitals to include height, weight, and B/P
- Communicate with patients about treatments and procedures
- Accommodate patients throughout their visit
- Perform a clinical review of charts for upcoming appointments
- Other various Medical Office Assistant duties
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy Certification (required)
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist experience (preferred)
- Comfortable with patient intake, including monitoring vitals, drawing blood, and patient screening
- Basic familiarity with EMR systems
- Spanish is a big plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
This Established Pain Management Clinic goes beyond a resume to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.
This Established Pain Management Clinic goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.