Urgently Hiring Multiple Medical Assistants!
Are you ready for a change in your medical career? Make the move to this highly rated treatment center based in Boynton beach, FL. Hematology Oncology Associates is looking for a self-motivated Medical Assistant to join their team ASAP. If you're passionate about patient care, we want to hear from you!
As an experienced Medical Assistant, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be relied on for your healthcare expertise and collaboration. You would regularly take vitals, room patients, clean rooms and assist with procedures. Ability to speak Spanish is a must. Medical Assistant Certification, preferred.
Please note that based on the Federal Govt. mandate, this employer requires that all applicants need to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MA1
Responsibilities for Medical Assistant
- Evaluates the validity of all test results obtained which ensures accurate and precise reporting of patient test results for the diagnosis
- Confirmation and treatment of various clinical conditions and diseases
- Maintains laboratory equipment
- Assists in the training of new staff as directed, maintaining department supplies
- Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of equipment and cleanliness of laboratory
- Participates in proficiency testing as required by current federal laws
- Performs laboratory tests, including quality control on blood using both automated analyzers and manual methods
Requirements for Medical Assistant
- Ability to speak Spanish, required
- Medical Assistant Certification, preferred
- A plus if you have medical office setting experience
- Basic familiarity with EMR systems and comfortable with patient intake
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Work from Lake Worth and Boynton Beach offices when needed
- Please note that based on the Federal Govt. mandate, this employer requires that all applicants need to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.