San Jose, CA 95124
Benefits: Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
This highly rated OB/GYN practice in San Jose/Los Gatos area is looking for an experienced Medical Assistant.
We require a detail-oriented professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Applicants must be able to prioritize and adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner.
Education should preferably include a Medical Assistant training program degree and a minimum any hands-on medical assisting experience in plastic surgery or dermatology is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment!
Learn more about us here, but scroll down to apply through Teamanics!
- Room set up
- Rooming patients
- Taking vitals
- Assisting with procedures
- Recording patient's medical history
- Communicating with clients and obtaining authorizations
- Medical Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- OB/GYN, Plastic Surgery, or Dermatology experience is a huge plus (not required)
- EMR: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate