Nephrological Associates is seeking an outgoing Medical Assistant to add to their team! This 5 star medical practice based in Florham Park, NJ needs you to provide the highest quality of care and make patients feel at ease during their visit. This office provides cutting edge care for all aspects of kidney disease, and needs you to help them out!
As a Medical Assistant you will pre screen patients, assist physicians when needed and schedule appointments. Experience in a medical or office setting is preferred.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MA1
- Welcome patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, confirming purpose of visit
- Maintain patient confidentiality and protect the practice operations by following HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- Counsel patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about their visit
- Schedule dialysis and vascular appointments by making arrangements with the facilities, verifying times with patients and preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms
- Assist other medical assistants, and physicians within the practice with tasks as needed
- Experience in a medical or office setting
- Epic Systems experience is a plus
- Comfortable with patient intake
- Basic familiarity with EMR systems
- Strong communication skills