Hiring ASAP for Multiple Positions!
We are seeking a motivated professional with a medical background who can help maintain efficient and effective workflow, and ensure high quality care.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be multitasking with both patient care and administrative duties. You will need great customer service and organizational skills to be a good fit for this position. Open to both experienced and less experienced Medical Assistant candidates. Spanish is a plus, but not required!
- Assist with front office duties: greeting patients, answering phones, and verifying insurances
- Prepare examination rooms and patients for visit
- Preparing patient charts for visits
- Contacting insurance companies for referrals and authorizations
- Assisting patients with various needs when not providing direct patient care clinical support
- Obtain the patient's medical history and document in the electronic medical record
- Other Medical Assistant duties as needed
- Medical Assistant certification is preferred, not required
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Medical Assisting.
- Minimum 1 year of recent MA experience is a big plus
- Must be organized with a strong ability to multitask
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- High School diploma or GED required.