SR Medical Clinic
Take your career to the next level! Bring your passion for patient care to SR Medical Clinic in Houston, Texas.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication.
A great opportunity to grow in administrative and healthcare fields.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Assist with medical examinations
- Schedule appointments, communicate to doctors, and adjust daily schedule
- Elegantly describe services provided and renew prescriptions
- Arrange hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Preferably bilingual
- At least one year experience in EKG, blood withdrawals, injections, urine analysis, making appointments, etc
- Knowledge of eClinicalWorks would be an advantage
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.