Phoenician Pain & Rehabilitation Center is looking to add a Surgical Medical Assistant to their team based in Chandler, AZ! This clinic focuses on using a wide range approach to helping people resolve acute and chronic pain. If patient care is your passion, we want to talk to you!
As a Medical Assistant in Surgery, you will be responsible for pre-screening patients, prepping the surgery rooms, assisting the surgeon with surgical instruments, updating medical charts and educating patients with all post-op care. A medical assistant certificate is required for this role!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MA1
Responsibilities for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Pre-screen patients by taking patient vitals, including height, weight, and blood pressure
- Prep surgery rooms
- Assist surgeons with instruments
- Perform post-op patient education about medication as needed
- Schedule appointments and update medical charts
- Ensure patients are well accommodated throughout their visit
Requirements for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) required
- Proficient computer skills and data entry
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Phoenician Pain & Rehabilitation Center uses Teamanics to go beyond a resume and learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.
Phoenician Pain & Rehabilitation Center use Teamanics to go beyond a resume and learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.