Medical Office Manager
Pacific Hearing Service
Los Altos, CA 94022
$20 - $26 an hour
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, health insurance
This highly rated private audiology clinic is looking for a Office Manager who:
- Has office management experience, preferably in medical settings
- Presents professionally and has excellent communication skills.
- Has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of our patients, our team and our partner/vendors.
- Is friendly, highly-organized and works well with all personality types.
- Has extensive customer service, administrative experience, management experience and brings solutions to the problem.
- Will be a committed team member and passionate about a job well-done.
- Overseeing staff of 2.5 Patient Care Coordinators
- Assisting patients and being able to step in as a Patient Care Coordinator as needed. This job includes answering the phones, scheduling, checking patients in and out, basic hearing aid maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Managing shipping and receiving.
- Managing office calendar, office email and coordinating meetings.
- Ensuring front office and patient care procedures run smoothly.
- Ordering supplies
- Maintaining inventory of stock.
About Pacific Hearing Service
Pacific Hearing Service is committed to providing the best patient care and believes this begins with having a team of friendly, committed and passionate individuals who will embrace our core values and go above and beyond to help our patients and team members. They have been recognized nationally for demonstrating outstanding clinical services in our community.
- Honor the importance of everyone
- Communicate effectively
- Make a difference
- Learn through curiosity
- Thrive creatively
- Create a welcoming environment
- Be genuine
- Choose compassion
- Be respectful
- Do it right
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.