Competitive benefits: 401k, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay
Must speak Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) and English!
Garfield Health Center has 2 offices located in Monterey Park and is seeking 2-4 full time Front Desk Receptionists that are bilingual in Chinese and English.
A rockstar receptionist should possess a strong work ethic background and have a great positive attitude. We would like someone that enjoys jumping in with the team and wants to be part of a team player environment.
- Greets patients, in person or on phone
- Efficiently schedules appointments and notifies provider of patient's arrival
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level and placing orders as needed
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Chinese: Mandarin or Cantonese (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical office experience: 1 year (Preferred)