Benefits: Dental and vision insurance, paid time off.
Take your career to the next level. Join this highly rated podiatry office located in the heart of Houston, Texas. Rivera Foot & Ankle is focused on delivering quality care in a comfortable and convenient setting.
As a Medical Assistant, you will room patients, schedule surgeries, assist doctors with providing excellent patient care, and help with office administration. A great opportunity to grow in a healthcare career.
Spanish and English are required. We are open to both certified and non-certified Medical Assistant candidates. Certifications are preferred.
All employees are required to wear a mask, desk are socially distanced and wash their hands frequently.
- Rooming patients
- Putting progress notes in computer system
- Assisting doctor w/minor procedures
- Autoclave (sterilizing instruments)
- Sending prescriptions
- Surgery scheduling
- Order medical supplies
- Paper work.
- Spanish and English (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital Signs Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)