Advanced Chiropractic is looking for a Medical Receptionist to join their busy team in San Ramon, CA! This medical office focuses on providing a comprehensive solution to resolving problems related to the spine and nervous system so each patient can feel their best walking out of the practice!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be a vital and reliable team member responsible for the flow of the front office and work closely with our Doctors. A successful Medical Receptionist will bring a wealth of customer service and organization to help the practice. Experience in a medical office setting is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Check patients in and out
- Answering phone, schedule appointments and collect fees
- Check eligibility and verify medical insurance coverage
- Update patient information
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Other Medical Receptionist duties
- Experience in a professional healthcare or medical office environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Professional, well-organized, and detail-oriented
- Experience in social media is a big plus!
- Able to multitask and work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills