Broadway Medical is looking for a Medical Receptionist to manage their front desk by performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This Medical Office focuses on providing a balanced approach toward the goal of optimizing health. As the first point of contact, you will provide excellent customer service to patients and support others across the organization.
To be successful as a Medical Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality and be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Greet and welcome guests
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security
- Update calendars, schedule meetings, arrange travel and accommodations
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- A plus if you have experience in a medical office setting
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to multitask
- Must be reliable, punctual and professional
- High school or equivalent