Join this 5 star Physical Therapy rehabilitation clinic as a Medical Receptionist! Cascade Rehabilitation is looking for a stellar teammate to greet and welcome guests. This medical clinic is passionate about helping people recover and needs someone who enjoys helping others as well.
As a Medical receptionist, you will schedule appointments, update medical records and verify insurance among other administrative duties. Experience in a medical office setting is preferred. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greet patients promptly and in a helpful manner
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Obtain accurate patient health insurance, demographics and referral information
- Collect necessary co-pays and patient financial responsibilities at time of visit
- Reconcile payment reports
- Perform general administrative tasks including faxing, e-filing, and managing patient records
- Obtain authorizations (training provided)
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Experience in a medical office setting preferred
- A plus if you have the ability to speak Spanish
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Team player with a positive attitude