Full-Time, Part-Time: Flexible Schedule
Do you have a bright personality and enjoy helping others? Healthwell Physical Therapy Group is looking for a stellar Receptionist to join their team. If you are ready to work in a warm, inviting office, we want to hear from you!
To be a successful Receptionist at this physical therapy office, you will need strong customer service and communication skills. You will perform various duties including scheduling appointments, answering phone calls and updating patient records. Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must to succeed at this role! Previous administrative, front desk experience is good to have.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Handling insurance questions
- Updating patient records
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in an administrative office setting good to have
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with insurance verification/authorization a bonus
- Interest in Physical Therapy or degree in Kinesiology a plus