Hillary G Redlin MD
Corte Madera, CA 94925
$22 - $26 an hour
Benefits: dental and health insurance, paid time off, retirement plan
This surgery office is looking for a hard working, detail oriented, process-minded and dependable person who has excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills to help run the daily operations of a small medical outpatient practice. A successful candidate will work closely with the physicians to form a positive, respectful and coherent team.
This medical office is taking all precautions: we pre-screen all patients (symptoms checklist, temperature), have installed plexiglass shields, limit visitors, clean exam room btw patients, and require hand cleaning and mandate face masks at all times.
Important Skills Needed:
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- 1+ years experience in an outpatient medical setting (required)
- Proficient in EMR usage
- Ability to remain task-oriented and well-organized despite multiple interruptions
- Provides superior customer services
- Exhibits sound judgment and honesty in all situations
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Familiarity with state and federal regulations relevant to medical offices (i.e HIPPA)
Important Traits Needed:
- Can work independently but has experience working as a part of a team, small or big.
- Mesh well within a small and tightly run medical office
- Someone who likes to keep organized and finishes work efficiently
- Someone who has strong communication skills in regards to being in constant contact with insurance companies, the surgery centers and especially the patients.
- Can work under moments of high stress
- Schedule surgeries for two orthopedic surgeons including obtaining authorization and benefit information, coordinating pre-operative and post-operative visits, generating surgical packets and working with surgery centers and hospitals to schedule surgeries.
- Co-manage the front desk including answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking in/out patients, collecting registration and insurance information and co-payments
- Assist outside billing service with inquiries and payments. Collects co-pays and self-pay payments.
- Manages inventory for medical and office supplies
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.