West Palm Beach, FL
**Hiring ASAP! Multiple positions available, candidates with a healthcare background, please apply**
This private, Hematology Oncology Group is urgently looking to add multiple full-time Medical Receptionists to their team. Experience in healthcare is a must! Receptionists on our team will play an essential part in the office by setting the tone for our patients as they walk in.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will need a positive attitude, strong leadership, and excellent organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow in the healthcare field at one of the top cancer treatment offices in Florida.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION! , please scroll down and apply below!
- Answering telephones
- Interpreting insurance benefits and verifications
- Checking-in patients and checking them out
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Scanning documents to Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Collecting payments
- Making appointment reminder telephone calls
- Experience in medical or healthcare fields is necessary
- Familiarity with Medical Health Records (EMR)
- Strong customer service skills and positive patient interaction
- High school or equivalent
- Ability to speak Spanish is a big plus, not required
- Big plus if you can work across our offices in Boynton Beach, Loxahatchee, and Lake Worth