West Palm Beach, FL
**Hiring ASAP! Multiple positions available, candidates with a healthcare background, please apply.**
Are you ready to take the next step in your medical career? This Hematology Oncology Group is urgently looking to add multiple full-time Medical Receptionists to their team. You will play an essential part in the office by setting the tone for patients as they walk in.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will need a positive attitude, strong leadership, and excellent organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow in the healthcare field at one of the top cancer treatment offices in Florida. Experience in healthcare is a must!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION! , please scroll down and apply below!
- Answering telephones
- Interpreting insurance benefits and verifications
- Checking-in patients and checking them out
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Scanning documents to Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Collecting payments
- Making appointment reminder telephone calls
- Experience in medical or healthcare fields is necessary
- Familiarity with Medical Health Records (EMR)
- Strong customer service skills and positive patient interaction
- High school or equivalent
- Ability to speak Spanish is a big plus, not required
- Big plus if you can work across our offices in Boynton Beach, Loxahatchee, and Lake Worth
This Hematology-Oncology Group goes beyond a resume to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.
This Hematology-Oncology Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.