Join this 5 star neurology practice as a Medical Receptionist! Located on the Upper East Side of NY, Lexington Neurology Associates has been serving patients for over 20 years. If you have a passion for helping people, we want to hear from you!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will greet and welcome guests while running the front end of the office. You will schedule appointments, verify insurance and update patient information. Experience in a medical office setting is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Checking patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Check eligibility and verify insurance coverage
- Schedule appointments and prepare electronic medical records
- Maintain medical supply and office inventory stocked
- Update patient information on charts
- Other medical receptionist duties
- 6+ months working in a medical office setting
- Proficient computer skills specifically Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service skills and passion for patient care
- Detail-oriented and a team player