Immediately Hiring a Medical Receptionist!
This top rated Hematology Oncology Associates medical clinic is urgently looking to add a Medical Receptionist to their team. You will be playing a versatile role in healthcare information management and medical record keeping.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will need a positive attitude, strong leadership, and high energy to welcome our guests. You will be involved in many aspects including data entry, handling medical records, and other administrative duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about health information management. Medical receptionist or medical records data entry experience is preferred. Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required
Please note that based on the Federal Govt. mandate, this employer requires that all applicants need to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MR1
Responsibilities for Medical Receptionist
- Prepares charts for clinic, requests pertinent medical records including diagnostic x-ray reports, films, pathology reports and labs
- Faxing medical reports and medical records
- Complete medical record requests
- Scanning paper medical reports in electronic medical record system
- Chart audits and data entry
- Assist with other medical receptionist as assigned
Requirements for Medical Receptionist
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology
- Experience working with healthcare records
- Data entry experience, preferably medical records or healthcare data entry
- Customer service skills and passion for patient care
- Detail-oriented, organized, dependable, professional
- Medical Receptionist experience is a big plus!
- Spanish is good to have, but not required
Please note that based on the Federal Govt. mandate, this employer requires that all applicants need to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19